SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2018
On behalf of the Cardiology Update Steering Committee we thank you for attending the 17th Annual Cardiology Update.
As in previous years, we are confident you will find the 2018 conference a valuable experience and look forward to seeing you on Saturday, May 5, 2018! Registration will open on February 1, 2018.
Kevin Bainey, MD, FRCPC
Chair, Cardiology Update
WHAT IS THE
This one-day course will provide participants with practical and up to date information on the management of cardiac problems in the primary care setting. The conference will include a combination of workshops, presentations, and hands-on learning, as well as opportunities for the delegates and faculty to interact.
WHAT ARE THE
Completion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Appreciate refining healthcare resource utilization
• Understand indications for newerﾠ oral anticoagulants
• Acquire and refine knowledge in ECG interpretation
• Develop insights into management of patients with atrial fibrillation
• Acquire new skills in the work-up and management of patients with chest pain in the office and emergency department
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Urban and Rural Primary Care Physicians
• ER Physicians
• Nurse And Nurse Practitioners
• Fellows And Residents
• Medical Students
• Allied Health Professionals
© CARDIOLOGY UPDATE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.